Banana peels are really rich in nutrients. This is a neat article that explains five different ways to prepare bananas for use as fertilizer in the garden.
- Using the sun to dry out banana peels
- How to dry banana peels in the oven and prepare as a fertilizer
- How to make a fertilizer spray using dried banana peels, egg shells & one more ingredient
- How to use dehydrated banana peels in the garden
- How to use window screens to dry banana peels
Click on the 5 Ways to Use Dried Banana Peels as a Fertilizer to read the complete article.